We will have a 12:45 dismissal on Friday, April May 20th. Pizza will be sold.
NJ ASK Science Grade 4 only May 25th
- 5/13 6th Grade Movie Night @ Atlantic 7:00PM
- 5/16 Sixth Grade visit to Jr. High during the school day
- 5/18 Second Grade trip to Natural History Museum
- 5/18 Art Show @ Atlantic 6:00-8:00PM
- 5/19 Fifth Grade to Red Bank Battlefield
- 5/20 12:45 Dismissal and Pizza Sale
- 5/26 Service Learning Open House for Parents @1:30
- 5/26 Student Council sponsors a Rita Water Ice Night
- 5/30 Closed for Memorial Day
- 5/31 Sixth Grade Camp Trip Students need to arrive at 7:45AM
- 6/1 Third Grade Trip to Ocean City
- 6/7 Choir and Band concert practice @ Atlantic
- 6/8 Choir and Band Concert @ Atlantic for students at 9:15 and Parents/Guests at 7:00PM
- 6/9 Sixth Grade Riverwinds Event in West Deptford
- 6/10 Choir Choral Festival at Clementon Park
- 6/14 Talent Show at 1:00PM
- 6/15 Kindergarten Graduation 10:00 AM Pre-K Graduation 1:30PM
- 6/16 Field Day 12:45 Dismissal Rain date 6/16
- 6/17 Mr. Softie and the Fire Truck Soaking (12:30) Students should bring a towel and may wear a bathing suit under their outfit.
- 6/20 Last Day of School!!!! Closing Ceremony at 9:15 followed by luncheon for 6th grade parents
2015-2016 School Supply Lists
For the safety of our children please remember not to park along yellow lines and have your child exit the car at the curb.
Thanks for your continued cooperation keeping the gate area clear during drop off in the morning. Please remember that students should not arrive before 8:30AM. If dropping off by car, please pull all the way up, have the children exit the car curbside and carefully drive away. Thanks for your help keeping the children safe!
Upcoming Event Dates/Reminders:
The cost for lunch is $2.50.
- 8:30 Students begin arriving on school property
- 8:40 Students begin entering the building
- 8:45 Classes begin
- 11:30 Kindergarten Dismissal
- 12:00 Lunch Begins
- 12:50 Lunch Ends
- 3:00 Dismissal Grades 1-6
- Pre-K AM Session 8:40-11:05
- Pre-K PM Session 12:35-3:00
Kindergarten Registration for the 2015–2016 School Year
Kindergarten Registration will be held on February 18th, 2015 at Glenview Elementary School from 9:00am to 11:00am. Please click here for more detailed information and required forms. If there is inclement weather on February 18th and school is closed, the postponement date will be February 25, 2015 from 9:00am to 11:00am.
Kindergarten Aftercare is available from 11:30AM until 3:00 PM. If interested, please stop in to register. Registration forms are available at school. Space is limited. The Program begins on September 10th.
A YMCA Aftercare Program is available from 3:00PM until 6:30PM. Call Danielle at (609)543-6200 x 306 for more details. Students are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Danielle will inform you of prices and availability. More info is located by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page. The Program is available the first day of school.
AchieveNJ Information for Staff
School Registration Form
CLICK HERE for the new HHSD Elementary School Registration Form.
Haddon Heights Elementary Schools Parental Handbook
Some items that can be found in the Parental Handbook:
School Code of Conduct, Attendance, Dress Code, Immunizations and Food Allergies
YMCA Primetime Registration
New Immunization Requirements
The State of New Jersey has made amendments to the State Sanitary Code, which establishes immunization requirements for children. These changes will require all children to receive additional immunizations. For more information, please CLICK HERE
Directions to Glenview Elementary School